Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is it really that scary?

Why Yes it is mom! The other day we were at my in-laws and Elias started screaming bloody murder from the bathroom. I rushed over there thinking maybe he had fallen in the toilet (it's possible right?....even for a 4 year old??) I open the door and ask what's wrong and he informs me that there is a bug flying around. Well this must be a pretty big bug considering all the fuss. I grab a wad of toilet paper and frantically look around to squish the bug that apparently is very scary. He points it out to me (mind you he's still crying at this point) and then i realize it's a fruit fly. A fruit fly! My boy the daredevil that will jump into a wagon and push himself off a hill is scared of a fruit fly. So i did what any good mom would do and killed the little fruit fly. After all i guess it really is that scary.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

That's hilarious! That kid cracks me up!